- Professional Monitor: the hifi deep bass earbuds enjoy professional monitor technologies which has been tested by pro musicians, and offer a sound with optimized deep bass for professional monitoring
- Upgrading design: the in ear monitors adopt 3D printing technology and eco-friendly liquid resin material which makes this glossy solid earphones more durable as the earbuds and parts are in one-piece
- Clear Sound: proprietary dual phase drivers excel in music players and monitoring applications by providing exceptional sound accuracy and clarity, and reproduce the true sound of the instruments
- Noise Canceling: it provides comfortable noise isolating silicon sleeves block the ambient noise up to 38 db, which prevents outside sound from interfering with your listening and monitoring experience
- Durable Cable: high quality Durable reinforced 2 pin detectable cables with an over-ear configuration which prevents cables come off; and in-line microphone makes easy and convenient hands-free calls
Packed with dual drivers and the latest IEM building technology, the BASN Tempos earphones provides high-quality sound with a low profile look and extremely comfortable feel. It's the ideal monitor for emerging artists, bands, and anyone seeking an affordable IEM.
Dual Dynamic Driver
To achieve the nature sound flavor, we opted for dual drivers solution that utilizing a 9mm dynamic driver for the lows, mid range and highs. The result is an incredibly intimate and smooth sound with punchy lows, luscious mids, and a silky treble with an analog sensation.
Premium Ergonomic Earphone Shell
Adopt latest custom IEM producing technolgy, the 3D printing earphone house has inspect shells and good faceplates which meet high quality standards.
2 Pin Detachable Cable
The standard 2 pin detachable cable was designed and tested for maximum durability and has been developed for our IEMs to optimize the performance of the dual dynamic drivers. And 2 pin connectors make cable replacement easily.
How to use the single button control on the Cable with Mic:
Music Controls: A short press of the button will pause your music or resume music playback. Two short presses will skip to the next music track.
Call Controls: A short press of the button will accept the incoming call and another press will end the call.
Voice Controls: Press and hold the button utill your phone’s voice assistant turns on. Android devices may require you to press and hold the button an additional time once the voice assistant is on before commands can be spoken.